This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Nov 2017
Full-TimeSenior Personal Banker
- Vibrant, dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Help our customers achieve their financial goals
- Be part of a company that wants you to grow and develop with them
About The Role
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Actively sell ANZ’s full range of home loan, insurance, investment products, and transactional services
- Act as a senior referral point for sales and service staff for more complex customer interviews and transactions (primarily Home Lending)
- Provide professional sales expertise to customers to help them meet their financial needs and goals
- Assist the branch to meet and outperform its business objectives
Role location: Cambridge, Waikato
Role Type: 12 month fixed-term agreement
Shift: Monday to Friday
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Significant sales experience in financial services, preferably within the retail banking sector
- Home Lending experience
- Effective and professional communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, with strong relationship and networking skills
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Everyone at ANZ has the opportunity to grow and learn. At ANZ, we believe in the inherent strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us to forge strong connections with all our customers, innovate and make better decisions for our business.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – Are honest and fair
Collaboration – Work together for the customer
Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
Respect – Care for all those we serve
Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
How to Apply
Tō Ao, Nā Tō Ara – E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa
Your world, your way – ANZ celebrating all things Māori
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing worldhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9h7oktSut0
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number NEW030485 or directly via advertiser's website here.
135 total views, 1 today