This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Nov 2017
- Are you passionate about customer service?
- Truly make a difference in our customers’ lives
- Vibrant, dynamic & fast-paced environment
About The Role
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
- Provide high standards of customer service
- Outperform business goals by adopting positive relationship-based service and sales approach
- Migrate simple transactions where possible to other banking channels when serving customers
- Identify any product that may benefit the customers and refer them on to the relevant person or area of the Bank to help them further
Role Location: Albany Mall, North Shore, AucklandRole type: 19 hours per week part time Monday to Sunday
ANZ’s Retail and Business Banking unit is made up of our extensive branch network, Contact Centres, Business Banking team, and Broker and Mobile mortgage manager units. Our frontline teams are supported by our Products, Digital Channels, Sales & Service Performance, Merchant Business Solutions, Risk and Customer Insights teams. We’re working really hard as a business unit towards our two goals – to get to number one in customer service and number one in customer growth.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Previous experience in Customer Service and sales environments which could include Retail and/or Hospitality
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in relation to achievement of targets and KPI’s is desired but not essential
- Ability to learn quickly and “think on your feet”
- Good customer service and meeting sales targets
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Everyone at ANZ has the opportunity to grow and learn. At ANZ, we believe in the inherent strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us to forge strong connections with all our customers, innovate and make better decisions for our business.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – Are honest and fair
Collaboration – Work together for the customer
Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
Respect – Care for all those we serve
Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
How to Apply
Tō Ao, Nā Tō Ara – E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa
Your world, your way – ANZ celebrating all things Māori
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing worldhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9h7oktSut0
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers
Apply directly via advertiser's here!
184 total views, 1 today